Dark-E Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuardianDevil (acc: borntobeme) apply for GM

2 posters

Go down

GuardianDevil (acc: borntobeme) apply for GM Empty GuardianDevil (acc: borntobeme) apply for GM

Post  borntobeme Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Apply for GM
Account: borntobeme
Why you Should make me a GM: i have HUGE gaming expirience in many games, mostly top/pko. i've been playing top for over 3 years now, i've played A LOT of private servers and im also making one (so i kinda know how it works). also i know item and monster codes and i know how to summon a monster properly (so they dont revive again and again). i will do everything what im told to do and wont do what im told not to do Very Happy , and i also love to make events and i think i could be very creative about events if im selected as GM
Login times: all day except when im sleeping (mostly 3 or so hours) and when im at school. weekends all day
i have expirience in beeing gm, i was gm on the server devilish before it was shut down

i love this server so i hope u choose me to be a GM, ty

borntobeme

Back to top Go down

GuardianDevil (acc: borntobeme) apply for GM Empty Re: GuardianDevil (acc: borntobeme) apply for GM

Post  mags Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 am

Its all up to badeed if he wants new gm's again.
mags
mags

Back to top Go down